Reduct - Model DR-2 - Fiber Optic Gyroscope (FOG) Based Mapping Probe
The unique DR-2 is the world's smallest fiber optic gyroscope (FOG) based mapping probe. The DR-2 has been designed to map small diameter duct like infrastructure such as telecom ducts, pressure sewers and house connections. The DR-2 is suitable for a pipe ID range of 40mm to 75mm (1.5'to 3') and the probe diameter can be expanded in 2mm increments to create a best fit. This system has easy handling features and provides the most accurate results on pipeline location in its class.
The probe consists of three compartments which are connected with flexible stainless steel braided PTFE hose sections that enable the probe to negotiate small bends and facilitate using it in tight spaces such as manholes, hand holes and underground chambers.
- Minimum bend radius in:
- DN50/SDR11 duct (ID40.8mm): 800mm
- DN63/SDR11 duct (ID51.5mm): 600mm
- DN90/SDR11 duct (ID73.6mm): 300mm
- Unaffected by magnetic influences
- Water resistant up to 5 bar / 75 psi
- Data output compatible with most software programs
- Probe Length: 770mm / 30'
- Outer diameter: 36mm / 1.4'
- Probe weight (excl. spacers): 2kg / 5lb
- Measurement inclination range: +45° to -45°
- Pipe ID operating range: 40mm to 76mm
- Maximum Pulling Force: 75kg / 150Lb
- Maximum Travelling Speed: 2m/sec
- Data logging rate: 100 Hz
- Battery type / autonomy: Lithium Ion / 2 hours
- Operating temperature: 0°C/32°F to 50°C/120°F