Reduct - Model DR-3 - Mapping Probe
The DR-3 is the latest member of the DuctRunner family. The DR-3 is suitable for pipe ID range 65mm to 115mm (2.6' to 4.5'). The DR-3 has proven to be the tool of choice for mapping electricity cable conduits which combine a mid-range diameter with fairly sharp bends. The compact design and choice of materials has kept the weight of the probe down to just 1.5kg/3lb, making handling and operations very efficient and simple. As with all DuctRunner probes, the DR-3 is not susceptible to electromagnetic interference from nearby power lines.
- Minimum bend radius in:
- Pipe ID75mm/3') : 2.25m / 7.5ft
- Pipe ID90mm/3.5') : 1.55m / 5.1ft
- Pipe ID115mm/4.5') : 1.00m / 3.3ft
- Unaffected by magnetic influences
- Water resistant up to 5 bar / 75 psi
- Data output compatible with most software programs
- Probe Length: 552mm / 21.75'
- Outer diameter: 42/56mm / 1.7/2.25'
- Probe weight (excl. spacers): 1.5kg / 3lb
- Measurement inclination range: +45° to -45°
- Pipe ID operating range: 65mm to 115mm
- Maximum Pulling Force: 120kg/240Lb
- Maximum Travelling Speed: 2m/sec
- Data logging rate: 100 Hz
- Battery type / autonomy: Lithium Ion / 4 hours
- Operating temperature: 0°C/32°F to 50°C/120°F