Reduct - Model DR-4 - Mapping System
The DR-4 has proven to be the most versatile and unique multi-purpose pipeline mapping system. With a proven track record on every continent and in most pipeline segments, this multi-diameter system has easy handling features and provides the most accurate positional data location.
A unique system of exchangeable centralizing wheel-sets gives the DR-4 an operational range of ID90mm (3.5') to ID1500 (60'). Whether the pipeline is made of steel, concrete, PE or PVC, this mapping system will improve any horizontal directional drilling (HDD) implementation procedure.
A selection of invert wheel-sets are also available to map pipes with tight access and/or lateral feeder lines.
- Large diameter range
- Unaffected by magnetic influences
- No lengthy calibration or roll test required prior to use
- Adaptable fittings for bespoke survey situations
- Water resistant up to 5 bar / 75 psi
- Data output compatible with most software programs
- Probe Length: 492mm / 20.0'
- Outer diameter: 56mm / 2.2'
- Probe weight (excl. spacers): 2 kg / 4lb
- Measurement inclination range: +45° to -45°
- Pipe ID operating range: 80mm and up
- Maximum Pulling Force: 150kg/300Lb
- Maximum Travelling Speed: 3m/sec
- Data logging rate: 100 Hz
- Battery type / autonomy: NiMH / 4 hours
- Operating temperature: 0°C/32°F to 50°C/120°F