REDWAVE - Model C - Sorting Machine for the Recognition of Colours
The material is distributed over the entire sorting width of a vibrating conveyor or acceleration belt. REDWAVE C is an optical sorting system for the detection of different colours. This sorting machine, which is used for example in the area of e-waste for the detection of 'green' circuit boards, is equipped with an RGB colour line scan camera.
- Sensor system: high-resolution RGB camera
- Sorting width: 1000 mm - 2000 mm
- Throughput rate: dependent on material and grain size
Shredded electrical appliances (toasters, cell phones, computers, washing machines, etc.)
- Metals and alloys
- Composite materials (circuit boards, etc.)
- Other materials
- Brominated plastics (BFR)
- Plastics with cadmium compounds
The trend for more and more electronics with an ever shorter life cycle continues to dominate. The processing of such appliances and machines can highly profitable. The recovery of precious metals and other types of metals and plastics (PCBs, etc.) are the main focus in sorting technology.