REDWAVE - Model M - Optical Electronic Scrap Sorting Machines
The induction system for the reduction of detrimental substances is able to recognise different metals, such as aluminium, copper, iron and stainless steel.
- Sensor system: Induction detection
- Sorting width: 1000 mm - 2800 mm
- Throughput rate: is dependent on material and grain size
- Sort grid: 25 mm (ideal size for reliable sorting)
- Scan rate: adjustable from 250 Hz to 1 kHz (a lower frequency is used for coarse material than for fine)
- Construction: very compact, space-saving housing
This sensor can be used in combination with any other REDWAVE sorting machine.
- Metals and alloys
- Plastics (thermoplastics, plexiglass, etc.)
- Composite materials (circuit boards, etc.)
- Brominated plastics (BFR)
- Plastics with cadmium compounds
- Material tainted with precious or recoverable metals (e.g. copper, brass, silver, etc.)
- Sorting of monitor glass (CRT)
The trend for more and more electronics with an ever shorter life cycle continues to dominate. The processing of such appliances and machines can highly profitable. The recovery of precious metals and other types of metals and plastics (PCBs, etc.) are the main focus in sorting technology.