REDWAVE - Model C - Optical Metal Sorting Machine Capable of Recognising Colours
From Metal Sorting
REDWAVE C is an optical sorting system capable of detecting colour variations. This machine for the sorting of plastics is equipped with a RGB camera.
- Sensor system : The machine uses a camera with high resolution RGB sensors.
- Sorting width:
- 600mm, 1000 mm with the belt system
- 1300 mm, 2000 mm with the chute system
- Throughput rate: up to 25 t/hr (dependent on material and tasks)
The recovery of:
- Type sorting of ferrous metals (e.g., stainless steel)
- Type sorting of non-ferrous metals (such as aluminium, copper, brass, bronze, zinc, stainless steel)
- Critical raw material (e.g. tungsten from mobile phones)
- Printed circuit boards
- Composite materials
- Various aluminium groups
- Various scrap metals
Metals can be identified according to the colour, nature of the metal and of elemental composition.