REDWAVE - Model PMCS - Optical Paper Sorting Machine
From Paper Sorting
The Quality Control System guarantees optimum performance of the sorting process and the recovery of high quality recycled products.
For analysis of the infeed material.
Samples are taken from the input material received from different suppliers for being analysed before processing. For analysing the samples run through a REDWAVE SAS (Sample Analysing System).
For continuous monitoring and controlling of the complete sorting process.
The individual sorting steps are permanently analysed to continuously monitor and optimize the complete sorting process.
- REDWAVE specifications
- Load of the entire REDWAVE
- Load of each channel of REDWAVE
- Signal, to decrease/increase the input feeding, to bring the REDWAVE into normal load range.
- REDWAVE shows the 25, median and 75 measure points. If the values are out of range, the grain size of the input material is not correct.
For continuous control and automatic online analysis of the final product.
Sample of the final product stream runs through REDWAVE SAS (Sample Analysing System) and controls and analyses the quality of the final product.
- Automated quality control of high volume samples or streams
- Continuous product analysis (grain size, weight, colour distribution)
- Quality assurance and quality control already during sorting process
- Clearly-structured graphics
- Warning message if benchmarks are fallen short of or exceeded
- Fault finding assistance (sorting machines, screen mats)
- Increase of plant efficiency due to targeted data evaluation
- Archiving of previous analyses and monitoring over a long period
- Certified result for customers and suppliers
- Retained data for trend forecasts etc.
- Brown and gray cardboard
- Corrugated cardboard
- Folded boxes
- Coloured printed cardboard
- Synthetic paper
- Plastic-laminated paper
Advanced production of paper grades:
- Office paper
- Glossy Paper
- Catalogue Paper
- RDF from pulper tail
- EBS from pulper ropes
Removal of non-paper products:
- Liquid packaging board / Tetra
- and many other materials
Unique Features of REDWAVE
- Wood-free paper