REDWAVE - Model XRF-E - XRF Sorting Machine Capable of Recognising Material and Element
The REDWAVE XRF-E analyses and evaluates materials according to chemical composition. Unwanted parts are reliably detected and separated. In contrast to other technologies, moisture, colour and surface impurities have no negative effect on the detection ability. This technology can be used in sorting processes to recognise an accumulation of element characteristics, including the detection of undesired materials.
- Sensor system: EDXRF energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence spectrometer
- Sorting width: 450 mm - 1370 mm
- Throughput rate: is dependent on material and grain size
- Chute system for material larger than 60 mm
- Conveyor system for material up to 60 mm
- A high level of detection is guaranteed even with dirty and coated material.
- Elemental analysis of the feed material
- Colour independent recognition is possible (for example, the detection of black plastic)
- Separation of bromine-and cadmium-containing electrical and electronic waste
- Accumulation of electrical and electronic waste tainted with precious or recoverable metals (e.g., copper, brass, silver, etc.)
- Sorting of screen glass (CRT)