RedyCompact - Compact Mass Flow Meters & Regulators- Perfect VA Replacement
Rotameters, also known as Variable Area (VA) meters are used across nearly every industry where economical gas flow metering and flow regulation is required. Rotameters are what is known as a volumetric flow meter only capturing the gas flow volume, not gas mass flow rate. All volumetric flow meters and regulators are sensitive to gas pressure and temperature changes—a pressure change of just 1 Bar generates flow rate error of up to 50%.
We designed our RedyCompact to be the ultimate alternative. A true thermal mass flow meter, RedyCompact is for those that want the highest accuracy and repeatability and need a drop-in replacement for a Rotameter.
Battery powered, with a large touch-screen and automatic screen adjustment (0°/90°/180°/270°), RedyCompact is easy to read from a distance. Regulate flow rate with the high-resolution value by dialing in your manual setpoint. Two standard AA batteries gives the meter months of operation. An optional Micro-USB power plug is also available.
- Direct Mass Flow, not volumetric, for highest accuracy & repeatability
- High-precision MEMS technology: No-drift (lifetime warranty) CMOS sensor
- Compact Footprint for easy drop in replacement to VA meters
- Regulate flow with high resolution manual setpoint
- Battery operated, with large, easy-to-use touchscreen display, automatic screen adjustment (0°/90°/180°/270°)
RedyCompact comes with our lifetime no-drift sensor warranty made possible from high-precision MEMS (Micro-ElectroMechanical Systems) technology utilizing advanced, ultra-stable no-drift CMOS (Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor) sensor. The use of MEMS techniques allows both electronic circuits and mechanical devices to be manufactured on a silicon chip, similar to process used for integrated circuits.
As the name suggests, RedyCompact has a small footprint that accommodates drop-in replacement for any Rotameter in the market.
The touch screen display offers intuitive navigation. The many variables that make the unit flexible are easily accessible. Automatic display alignment thanks to position sensor.
Lifetime no-drift sensor warranty. If drift occurs, instrument will be replaced free of charge
Choose between a large number of standardized and normalized flow units from Imperial, US customary and SI all with user adjustable reference conditions.
Device Information & Notifications
Display of complete device information including all configuration settings. Alerts and notifications show up on the home screen.
The following triggers are available: Low alarm, high alarm, window alarm and totalizer alarm.
The alarms can be configured with different parameters: Normally open, normally closed, hysteresis, auto/manual/remote reset, delay and alarm duration.
Two mounting kits are available for convenient mounting into an instrument panel.
3-year operating warranty
- Burner control (furnace construction)
- Welding (welding gas monitoring)
- Leak measurements (quality, environment)
- Coating (equipment construction)
- Regulation of gaseous atmospheres (biotechnology)
- Measurement of gas consumption (hospitals)
- Test equipment (production maintenance)
- Flow rate monitoring (laboratories)
- Cutting (steel sheets)
- Analytical equipment
- Aeration / sparging (food products, ice cream / edible oils)
- Blanketing (food)
- Fermentation (food, biotechnology, pharma)
- Lifetime no-drift sensor warranty - if drift occurs, instrument will be replaced free of charge
- High-precision MEMS (Micro-Electro Mechanical Systems) technology utilizing an advanced ultra-stable CMOS (Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor) sensor
- Battery-operated, compact design - to accommodate drop-in replacement for any rotameter in the market
- Mass flow not volumetric for improved accuracy
- Flow Control – precision needle valve. Dial in precise mass flow control with the needle valve
- Large Touch-screen display offers intuitive navigation and automatic screen adjustment (0°/90°/180°/270°) for easy installation and visibility
- Flow Alarms- get notified. Set alarms so the meter tells you when a flow event happens
- Advanced NIST-traceable calibration-each unit is calibrated over flow range to assure accuracy and repeatability over the life of the device
- 3-year warranty
- Air, O2*, N2*, He, Ar, CO2, H2, CH4, C3H8 (other gases and gas mixtures on request)
- Accuracy of ± 2.0% of full scale; ranges > 200 SLPM ± 3.0% of full scale
- High Accuracy ± 1.0% of full scale up to 50 SLPM
- Repeatability ± 0.5% of full scale
- Flow ranges from 0 to 500 slpm (nlpm)
- Pressure 3 - 160 psia (0.2 - 11 bara)
- Gas/ambient temperature 32 - 122°F (0 – 50°C)
- Max. 300 msec (depending on filter settings)
- External power +8...30 Vdc (power consumption max. 300mA) or Micro-USB power supply (DIN 62684) Operation
- FKM, optional EPDM (FDA) Pressure
- stainless steel or aluminum construction
- CE approved