The new REFLEX mobile scrap shear is specifically designed for the shearing and compacting of welded structures, white goods, car bodies, collected scrap and all kinds of non-ferrous metals.The REFLEX last-born scrap shear from COPEX represents a big step ahead as regard to mobile machines for the recycling of scrap and metals.As this type of machine generally is operated under very hard conditions, we actually decided to integrate in our new REFLEX range the same technical choices as for our well-known heavy duty LIDEX scrap shears with side compression. This had never been done before.
Real innovations ensure quality and robustness, unequalled for a range of mobile shears:
- Innovative guiding of slide-block for more reliability and less costs
- New kinematics of wings to optimize box closing power and reduce cycle times
- Reinforced sound-proofing through full covering of engine compartment by means of sound-proofing materials and large acoustic panels
- Optimization of hydraulics and PLC for more reliability and operation smoothness
The REFLEX mobile scrap shears are versatile machines suitable for many different operation configurations :
- Suitable for the treatment of a big variety of scrap materials such as welded structures, white goods, car bodies, collected scrap, and all types of non-ferrous metals,
- Achieving excellents cutting performance, the machine is also perfectly suitable to produce high quality bales,
- Available with cutting forces of 500t, 650t and 900t,
- Mobile with 3, 4 or 6 axles, the machine can also be produced as semi-mobile with optional hydraulic legs.