Reflux Digestion - Solutions
From Kjeldahl - Solutions
For COD, heavy metal and hydroxyproline determination. You deal with limited lab space, changing samples and demands for different analytes requiring reflux digestion. We offer a modular all-in-one solution for both Kjeldahl and reflux digestion matching pre-existing external analytical instruments.
Range of applications
- Aqua regia, HNO3 or HCl digestion under reflux (water) for heavy metal analyses in soils, electronic waste, water, food, feed, textile or hydroxyproline in meat.
- COD determination to evaluate the water quality using air condensers according to ISO 6060.
- Fast IR digestion for nitrogen determination according to Kjeldahl. Optional acceleration by continuous addition of H2O2 using a dedicated suction module.
Flexible and fast
- Quick and easy switch between Kjeldahl and trace metal, hydroxyproline or COD digestion without laborious conversions.
- Meeting changing needs with 20 ready-to-use pre-programmed methods for various sample matrices and storage of 30 personal methods.
- Classical Kjeldahl digestion time can be reduced to 30 minutes.
- Keeping the lab atmosphere free of harmful fumes with the ultimate four stage scrubbing system. Safe operation with aqua regia.
- Gentle and controlled addition of H2O2 with the help of the dedicated optional H2O2 suction module.
- Excellent reproducibility thanks to superb thermal homogeneity and process supervision (RSD < 1%).
- Comprehensive list of reference applications
- Customized application support
- Authorized IQ, OQ and PQ documentation
- Useful tools for application development
- Practical workshops, trainings and seminars
- Preventive maintenance including IQ/OQ/PQ
- Minimize downtime thanks to our service hotline