Model GC - Refrigerant Gas Dryer
The condensation of water vapor in the gas takes place by lowering the temperature and ran thus leads to a dehumidification. The condensate is and in one case the cooling downstream Deposited over discharged a siphon. By the dehumidification efficiency increase enlarge is Achieved at the same time.
The EnvironTec Gastrocknugsprozess Provides a cost-effective solution for it.
The drying gas can be Supplied to the modules power ranges from 100 to 6000 Nm³ / h of gas throughput. On request, special designs are available.
Additional applications are arrangements in combination with a booster heater before activated carbon filters and fed into a gas pipeline to avoid condensation.
To save energy, the gas dryer is equipped with a plug-in from air cooler and tube exchanger expandable.
- Gas cooling for dry of biogas, sewage and landfill gas
- Compact, split and special design-available guides (for Exampwe container)
- Condensate trap or about pressure pump with independent
- Increasing the efficiency and protection for gas engines and CHP
- Easy to use
- Gas in contact with stainless steel 1.4404 / 1.4571
- Optional with reheating
- Optional with precooling for energy saving
- Municipal and industrial wastewater treatment plants
- Chemical Industry
- Food industry
- Gas flow rate: 100 – 6.000m³/h
- Gas temperature at inlet: max. 105°C
- Gas temperature at outlet: 3 - 5°C min
- Gas pressure at inlet: -100 to + 500 mbar
- Ambient Temperature: -20 to + 45°C