Model V-300 / V-600 - Reliable Pressure Control for Consistent Distillations Vacuum Pump
The Vacuum Pump V-300 or V-600 is an essential system component if you are looking for quiet, eco-friendly operations and the ability to distill solvents of any volume and with any boiling point.
- Quiet operation thanks to speed regulation
- Unattended operation in combination with Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro when combined with optional level sensor for secondary condenser that alerts potential overflow of the receiving flask
- High chemical resistance due to the use of high quality materials
- Increased lifetime thanks to speed-controlled operation in conjunction with the optional Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro
- Easy visual detection of condensate and particles due to transparent front panel
- Seamless plug & play integration into:
- A speed-controlled vacuum system with Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro
- A fully automated BUCHI Rotavapor R-300 system including all process parameters
Thanks to speed-control, the pump operates smoothly to maintain the set vacuum. This results in very low noise emission (as low as 32 dB) and a more comfortable working environment.
Condensed solvents or particles are easily visible thanks to a transparent inspection window, facilitating maintenance.
A secondary condenser prevents solvent sucked into the vacuum pump from release into the environment. This condenser is beneficial for cases where low boiling solvents are used or when pressure values are set too aggressive.
When not connected to the interface, the pump automatically switches to power savings mode after a given time interval has passed. This leads to substantial energy and cost savings.
The Woulff bottle captures contaminants from entering the system. This increases the lifetime of the system.
When connected to the interface, the speed control mode of the Vacuum Pump ensures pressure levels are held uniformly. This not only minimizes the risk of bumping, it also reduces noise emission significantly and extends the lifetime of the pump.
Laboratory Evaporation Pharmaceutical
For various applications in QC as well as for laboratory scale formulations in R&D departments:
Laboratory Evaporation Chemical
For every day’s application in QC and R&D laboratories:
- Reflux Reaction
Laboratory Evaporation Academia / Education
For a wide range of applications in academic education:
- Full range of evaporation applications
Laboratory Evaporation Food / Beverage
Used for QC in the food, beverage and industry as well as for the development of new ingredients and components:
Laboratory Evaporation Environmental Analysis
Required for sample preparation in order to monitor the environmental pollution:
- Soxhlet extraction
Laboratory Evaporation Feed
Used for QC in the feed industry as well as for the development of new ingredients and components: