Relim - Blue Line - Model VRK - Compact Filters
From Compact Filters
The construction design of the compact filters combines the advantages of bag-type filters and pleated panel filters. They are designed for demanding fine dust filtration from supply air. The compact construction design enables a high stability of the filter and thus a high load-carrying capacity.
The employment can be implemented in ventilation and air-conditioning systems, in cleanroom technology, as well as in process-air systems. As a result of the 25 mm flange profile, an easy installation in the system is possible.
The relationship of upstream to the filter-media surface area is approx. 1:50. As a result of this, compact filters achieve above-average service lives with high raw-air concentrations of particularly fine particles, and are thus mainly suitable for high nominal airflows.
Our compact filters fulfil the current international Standard DIN EN ISO 16890.
- ISO ePM10-ISO ePM1 / M6-H11
- stable, multi-sided sealed filter plates
- closely pleated, progressively-structured filter media
- synthetic, multi-layer micro spunbond
- INTERMELT pleating system
- industrial design: BLUE LINE
- rugged KALTHOFF filter casing with blue vertical struts
- 25 mm flange profile
- installation depth: 292 mm
- very high levels of mechanical strength and stability, with high efficiency
- burst pressure clearly above3000 Pa
- high dust-holding capacity
- resistant to high humidity
- arbitrary installation position enables easy installation
- high filter efficiency with low pressure drop