From Panel Filters
Kalthoff panel filters consist of a pleated, or also flat-laying, filter media in a frame. The synthetic nonwoven processed in the panel filters are manufactured from polyolefins, which are largely mechanical and chemically inert, and thus suited for a FDA and GMP-conforming production of pharmaceuticals, as well as foodstuffs.
The utilisation of the Kalthoff FIBERPLAST frame enables a fully-synthetic design, whereby the filter is hygienic and moisture-proof, as well as fully combustible.
The filters are effective, long-lasting and easy to handle. As a result of low installation depths, they can be used in conditions where space is restricted, whereby a high level of spatial use is enabled. This is particularly desirable in case of decentralised systems, as well as process-air systems, so that they are increasingly employed in these settings.
Our panel filters meet the current international Standard DIN EN ISO 16890.
- ISO Coarse-ISO ePM10 / G4-M5
- pleated, progressively-structured filter media
- thermally-bonded, synthetic nonwoven (polyester)
- hot-melt pleating system
- synthetic FIBERPLAST frame
- standard installation depths: 20, 25, 47, 92 mm
- special design with different frame geometries
- simple handling
- maximum filter-surface utilisation using INTERMELT-pleating system
- long service lives
- low pressure drop
- fully combustible
- free from binding agents, solvents or dyes