Reputable Erosion Control System
International Erosion Control Systems, Inc. has been a leader in its field since 1984 due to our patented Cable Concrete® mats. This technology can be used for multiple applications, including:
- Lakeshore protection: Cable Concrete® stabilization increases the shoreline and bank resistance to erosive forces and repairing bank failures to protect valuable development.
- Riverbank protection: when erosion caused by high velocity and high water levels erode our riverbanks we offer bank stabilization solutions to protect ecosystems as well as developments.
- Landfill drainage systems: Using our Cable Concrete® mats contractors can create a permanent channel to direct storm water into settlement basins and other waste areas.
- Dike and dam overflow protection: when severe storms strike it endangers the dikes and dams on which we depend. Using our patented technology our Cable Concrete® mats provide protection from erosive forces of flowing water.
- Boat Ramps: Our mats create a safe, effective and durable structure to service boaters and canoers within a multitude of geographic areas.
- Access Roads: Allow safe passage across access roads and other low-lying area with our cable mats.
- Temporary and emergency erosion control: When emergencies strike, rely on our patented technology to stop dangerous erosion and strengthen existing structures and passageways.
Our erosion control system is remarkable because:
- Cost effective: Whether you have a severe or minor erosion problem, our technology offers an affordable solution.
- Quality product: We use top-notch materials with our Cable Concrete® mats, and it shows in the effectiveness and durability of our product.
Easily maintained: Whether vegetated or rock-filled, our cable mats are easy to keep.
- Weather proof: Our materials are highly resistant to ice damage and freeze-thaw cycles.
- Pedestrian safe: Whether on boat ramps or access roads, our materials are safe for pedestrian passage.
- Removable and reusable: Our mats can be removed and reused on future sites.
- Jobs that require a large quantity of Cable Concrete® mats, we will mobilize and produce our Cable Concrete® mats on site.
- Your tax dollars are invested back into the local economy; reducing the environmental impact of shipping
- We believe in preserving local employment opportunities.