Aira - Resilient Seated Butterfly Valves
Resilient-seated, butterfly valve for flange mounting to pipelines; concentric disc design; with replaceable liner. Suitable for use in cooling towers, waste-water applications, water treatment, water distribution, dams, gas main and service lines, pressure stations, gas storage tanks, power plants and gas pipelines industry.
Size Range : 3' to 48' Key Features
- Integrally moulded seat liner on the body, which ensures excellent dimensional stability & guaranteed seat tightness.
- Seat liner extending on to the contact faces ensures perfect sealing and eliminates the need for separate flange gaskets.
- Narrow land disc ensures perfect sealing with least operating torque requirements.
- A fully universal body design ensures fitting of the valve between companion flanges of all popular standards (viz : ANSI, BS, DIN, JIS, IS etc.)
- The notch disc & band lever ensures locking of the valve in 8 intermediate position in addition to close and open position. Hand lever can be locked through pad lock.
- Body casting made of superior FG 260 grade cast iron to ensure additional strength.
- Valve disc made of stainless steel / ductile cast iron which enable protection against possible water hammer or pressure surges.
- A truly line size body bone to ensure maximum flow capacity with the lowest pressure drop.