Cytiva - Model Protein A HP MultiTrap - Resin
Protein A Sepharose High Performance has high affinity for the Fc region of IgG from a variety of species.
- Fast, reliable ease-of-use format for small-scale purification of antibodies or enrichment of proteins of interest in prepacked 96-well filter plates that are ready to use.
- Flexible format, with protocols for classic elution and cross-link method.
- Elution conditions formatted for both electrophoresis and LC-MS analysis workflows.
- Fast binding kinetics and high capacity provides high yield.
- Easy scale-up with HiTrap Protein A HP prepacked columns.
- Prepacked with Protein A Sepharose High Performance for coupling of antibodies of IgG subclasses.
- MultiTrap 96-well filter plates can be used with centrifugation or vacuum, manually or in automated robotic systems.
Protein A Sepharose High Performance has high affinity for the Fc region of IgG from a variety of species. The two options in the protein enrichment protocol allow the attached antigen (protein of interest) to be eluted separately (cross-link protocol) or together with the antibody (classic protocol). Remember to order the collection plates for washing and elution of the enriched protein
There is also a protocol for efficient, small-scale purification of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies from serum and cell culture supernatants in less than 20 min. No pretreatment of the sample is required
- Parameter: Protein A HP MultiTrap
- Chromatography resin: Protein A Sepharose High Performance
- Resin suspensions in total volumes: 50 μl
- Centrifugation force recommended: <700 x g
- Operating temp. max.: 30°C
- Operating temp. min.: 4°C
- Storage: 2 - 8°C, 20% Ethanol
- Wetted Part: No
- Guidance: Prepacked 96-well plates, packed with Protein A Sepharose High Performance, for coupling of an affinity molecule, large sample series or automation. Instruction supplied with the well-plates. Collection plates have to be ordered separately For smaller scale use Protein A HP SpinTrap and for larger scale HiTrap Protein A HP column
- Ligand: Protein A
- Scale: Lab
- Application: Centrifugation ; Vacuum
- Resin Type: Sepharose High Performance
- Format: Prepacked 96-well plate
- Pack size: 4