ResinTech - Model CG8-BL - Water Softening Resin - Gelular, Sulfonated, Polystyrene Cation Resin
ResinTech CG8-BL is a premium grade, high capacity, gelular, sulfonated, polystyrene cation resin supplied in the sodium or hydrogen form as moist, tough, uniform, spherical beads. RESINTECH CG8-BL-HP is intended for use in all water softening, dealkalization, deionization and chemical processing applications.
- Complies With FDA Regulations
- Conforms to paragraph 21CFR173.125 of the Food Additives Regulations of the F.D.A.*
- Complies With USDA Regulations for Potable Water Systems
- Meets standards for use in systems operating under the Federal meat and poultry products inspection program.
- NSF/ANSI-44/61 Certified
- WQA Gold Seal Certified when ordered as CG8-BL-HP
- Highly Uniform Particle Size, Low Pressure Drop
- 16 to plus 50 mesh range; giving a Lower Pressure Drop while maintaining Superior Kinetics.
- Superior Physical Stability
- 93% plus sphericity and high crush strengths together with a very uniform particle size provide greater resistance to bead breakage.
- Low Color Throw
* For potable water applications, the resin must be properly pre-treated, usually by multiple exhaustion and regeneration cycles, to insure compliance with extractable levels.