Model Micrologger2 - Portable Logging System
Based on modern dsp technology, the Micrologger2 is probably the most powerful portable logging system on the market. Lightweight and smaller in size than the average notebook, the Micrologger2 supports all RG probes including the latest acoustic and imaging types.
At the heart of the Micrologger2 is the latest RG-Winlogger acquisition software. The product of twenty man-years’ development, RG Winlogger is a simple-to-use Windows-based solution for log data acquisition, processing and reporting. It is compatible with Windows XP and Windows 7 (32 and 64bit).
With over 600 units operating worldwide, including many with major service companies, the Micrologger2 has established an enviable record for reliability. Its robust construction, small size and 12VDC operation (optional mains power supply available) make it the system of choice for large or small logging service operations.
- Supports all RG digital probes.
- USB link for reliable high-speed connection to most PCs.
- Compatible with most winches/ depth encoders and cables .
- Remote control of 'SMART winch' speed and direction.
- Real-time data display and printing.
- Data output in LAS and RG formats.
- Modular construction for easy field maintenance.
- Size : 284mm(w) x 240mm(l) x 56mm(h)
- Weight : 2.8kg
- Power : 12VDC (eg. vehicle battery)
- 01 005 001 : Micrologger2 including power/data cables, RG-Winlogger software
- 01 005 002 : Optional 110/220VAC power supply (also powers SMART portable winch)
- 01 005 030 : Optional 150W lighting power supply
- 01 005 022 : Canvas carrying bag
- 01 006 001 : Ruggedised notebook PC
- 01 011 000 : High-speed continuous thermal plotter
- Supports RG, Laval, Hytec and CCV cameras
- Uses same winch/cable for logging and video
- Full control of lighting, focus, iris, pan/tilt from PC
- Supports depth and text overlays
- Grabs and prints individual frames
- Optional booster supply for 150W external lighting
- Direct support for High-resolution Digital Optical Televiewer (Hi-OPTV) and High-resolution Acoustic Televiewer (HRAT) probes.