Specifically designed for vehicles, the Ride-Side BermTM collapsible walls will allow vehicles to enter and exit without manual assistance. Ideal for capturing liquids under vehicles, remote site refuelling or temporary secondary containment around tanker trucks, the rugged design of the Ride-Side BermTM will allow it to be used in the toughest environments.
- L-Rod side walls allow operators to quickly setup the berm and provide rigid support for the non-collapsible walls.
- The Ride-Side Berm’s fully collapsible design allows the berm to be stored and setup quickly without tools.
- Eyelet patches along all sides of the berm allow for use with stakes for long term use in rugged terrain.
- Drains in all four corners allow the berm to be gravity drained quickly through a water filter system.
- Constructed of the rugged, abrasion resistant Chem- Shield 30 oz. fabric, the standard Ride-Side Berm is suitable for containment of a variety of chemicals.
- Drain fitting – this fitting can be opened to let out accumulated rainwater, or connected to a hose to pump out spilled product
- Mini-ramps – allow vehicles to exit the berm while liquid is inside the berm
- Track Belting – protects the Ride-Side Berm from heavy tracked vehicles and extends the berms life
- RainDrain – removed hydrocarbons and addititves from capture water through gravity drainage
- High Wind Stake – anchors the berm to the ground
- CHEM -SHIELD – Chemical-resistant fabric
- ARCTIC-SHIELD – Chemical resistant fabric for temperatures to -50 degrees Fahrenheit / -45.6 degrees Celcius (Arctic-Shield fabric is not suitable for acids)