Rigaku - Model NEX QC Series - High-value Benchtop EDXRF Elemental Analyzers
The affordable Rigaku NEX QC Series EDXRF analyzers deliver rapid qualitative and quantitative determination of major and minor atomic elements. Non-destructively analyze sodium (Na) through uranium (U) in a wide variety of sample types — solids, liquids, alloys, powders, and thin films.
Among Rigaku's line of high-value benchtop EDXRF systems, the NEX QC Series analyzers combine superior performance capabilities with affordability. Designed for rapid qualitative and quantitative elemental analysis, non-destructively analyze elements sodium through uranium in a broad range of applications. From homogenous liquids of any viscosity to solids, thin films, alloys, slurries, powders, and pastes — NEX QC Series analyzers are ideal for routine quality control. The 50 kV X-ray tube and solid state detectors offer exceptional spectral resolution and throughput. The high voltage capability, along with multiple automated tube filters, provides enhanced sensitivity and low limits of detection. Additionally, the intuitive touchscreen interface and built-in printer make these instruments easy to use and convenient. They are available in either a NEX QC or NEX QC+ model for more demanding applications, or for situations where analysis time is critical. The NEX QC+ gives significant improvements in elemental peak resolution and counting statistics, resulting in superior calibrations and precision for the most challenging measurements.
- Analyze sodium (Na) to uranium (U) non-destructively
- Solids, liquids, alloys, powders, and thin films
- 50kV X-ray tube for wide elemental coverage
- Solid state detectors for superior data quality
- Intuitive touchscreen user interface
- Multiple automated tube filters for enhanced sensitivity
- Convenient built-in thermal printer
- Low cost with an unmatched performance-to-price ratio