RJM - Model RD500 - Transonde System
The RD500 system enables location of underground plastic water pipes. The RD500 is a locator for underground plastic water pipes. A transonde is used to vibrate the water as it passes through it and across an internal spring system sending a minute sound wave back along the pipe. This sound wave is then detected using the RD500 receiver hence locating the water pipe.
- Locates all pipe materials with clean water
- Locate non-metallic pipes up to 6.5 feet deep
- Find plastic pipe up to 2000 feet long
- Pipes can remain in service
- 30 psi to 115 psi pressure range