Ozone is the most powerful oxidizer and disinfectant commercially available that can be safely used in water treatment. It is an environmentally friendly alternative to chemicals. Due to the instability of the ozone molecule, it is generated at the point of use and is easily converted back to oxygen. Ozone can literally oxidize material in water 3,200 times faster than chlorine and 5,600 times faster than bromine.
Our family of ozone systems is sized to meet any water treatment demand. These units set the standard for the highest ozone output in an air-cooled unit. No other corona discharge systems are as sophisticated and reliable as these products.
Our units offer a fully adjustable 0-100% ozone output, 4-20mA output control, and you choice of either powder coated or stainless enclosures. RK2 ozone systems have been applied to the most demanding installations with proven success year after year.
- Compact, wall-mounted
- Powder coated enclosure
- Air cooled for ease of installation
- Solid-state components
- Check valve assembly
- LED display
- 4-20 mA control or manual variable
- Available in stainless steel
- Better Sanitation - Complete disinfection on contact
- Eliminates odors - Powerful, but safe, oxidation
- Saves money - Reduces or eliminates chemical use
- Saves time - Disinfectant produced on-site (no storage, mixing or handling of chemicals)
- Protects the Environment - Ozone reduces wastewater pollutants