Hydroitalia - Colsen Srl

Hydroitalia - Colsen Srl

RO-Recycle & Memphos - Water purification & Nutrient recovery

0
By means of the newly developed RO-Recycle® process it is possible to improve the quality of the effluent of biological water purification systems to fresh water for boiler feed or cooling towers or to process water. This RO (reversed osmosis) technology is capable of processing up to 70 % of the total effluent and generate these water qualities. Current state of the art RO systems are capable of phosphate removal such that chemical de-phosphatization steps can be skipped after biological water purification. The remaining 30% of the effluent consists of the more concentrated brine. Before discharging this fraction a significant part of the salts must be removed. For this purpose a pellet reactor has been developed which allows the removal > 80% of the brine phosphate and reduces the content of calcium, magnesium, potassium and sulphate as well. These salts are precipitated and harvested in the form of pellets, which after a short draining have have a dry weight of > 90%.

Customer reviews

No reviews were found for RO-Recycle & Memphos - Water purification & Nutrient recovery. Be the first to review!