RoboLiner - Composite Pure Spray Polyurea Secondary Containment System
Extremely durable, the long-lasting seamless system is the most readily available. Designed for use as a seamless, waterproof liner for drinking water ansd where there is direct contact with food products. UV resistant and remains flexible to temps -30F. This system eliminates the need of termination bars bonded directly to chines pipe and pipe support.
RoboLiner – Composite Pure Spray Polyurea Secondary Containment System
- Remains Flexible in Cold Temperatures
- Cures from -40° to 225°F
- 100% Solids, Zero VOC
- Excellent UV Stability
- Seamless Elastomer
- Patent US 8,500,941 B2 August 6, 2013
The RoboLiner system for secondary and primary containments and impoundments are manufactured robotically in a controlled environment. Unlike field application RoboLiner is QA/QC in the plant and arrives fully cured and ready for rapid installation. With minimum amount of installation time versus field applied it creates a monolithic containment solution that has not heat welded seams and requires no backfilling or covering.
Saves you Time and Money!
- Pre-Manufactured robotically in a controlled environment
- Less time on site, means lower mobilization cost and reduced shut down time
- Meets EPA regulations for secondary containment of stored hydrocarbons
- Reduced material waste that goes to the landfill
- Cost efficient