Weston - Robotics & Remote Systems
WESTON’s in-house Robotics Team has spent the past 8 years developing and deploying the technology and expertise to build and operate remote systems for hazardous site remediation, decontamination, demolition, and hazardous material removal. Our systems provide efficient and cost-effective alternatives to accomplishing clean-up activities manually.
- Development, manufacture, and operation of complete remote robotic excavation and retrieval systems.
- Excavation of radioactive- and explosive-contaminated landfills.
- Unexploded ordnance retrieval.
- Excavation and inspection of compressed gas bottles.
- Excavation and inspection of unknown chemical agent
- Application engineering services designed to deliver new robotic hardware and software for customer applications.