Rolling Bench Systems
Rolling bench systems, because they are movable, allow optimum space utilisation (proportion of usable space approx. 85%). The table substructure consists, depending on the constructional requirements, of concrete, galvanized steel tubing or aluminium. Between the substructure and the rolling bench two movable tubes provide for movability. In this way, if required, a passageway can be created where it is needed.
For every culture there is an ideal table coating. At OTTE you have the following choices:
- Plastic trays for accumulation processes
- Holed Styropor linings with watering mats
- Galvanized wave grid linings with or without heating tubing
- Aluminium guttering lining
- Thermal lining with heating tubing and aluminium foil lining
The aluminium guttering of the aluminium guttering lining is also available as aluminium hangers. The guttering can be set up anywhere without any problems and is available in dimensions 120/40 mm and 140/50 mm.