ROM SmartTrailer - Model PRO - Sewer Jetting Trailer
From Vacuum Units
It's here: The new ROM SmartTrailer PRO sewer jetting trailer. Packed with smart solutions based on over 35 years of experience. Perfect for the unblocking and cleaning of lateral lines and main lines in the sanitary sewer system up to Ø400mm. You can go for a petrol or a diesel engine, a cleaning pressure of up to max. 200 bar and a water capacity of up to max. 60 l/min.
Spacious 650 litre water tank
By clever use of space and materials, the SmartTrailer PRO is compact, light weight and equipped with a spacious water tank of 650 litres. This way, you can continue your work activities longer.
Stable road holding thanks to unique transit
The SmartTrailer PRO has a unique transit space in its water tank. Perfect for the storage of longer tools. Also, the transit stabilises the water in the tank for safe handling.
Smart tool boxes
Always the right tools within reach thanks to the two extensive standard tool boxes. With integrated holders for storing nozzle cases and safety cones.
Optimal operating ease
Thanks to the ergonomically located reels, electric start system, full operation at the rear and the easy to reach emergency stop button, every job is a piece of cake.
User friendly electrically driven HP reel
The SmartTrailer PRO can be equipped with an electrically driven high pressure reel with hose guiding system. This allows for easier operation and is also very environment friendly.
Get to work faster without any additional actions
Having to open the bonnet prior to commencing your work activities is no longer neccesary thanks to the well thought out thermal management. The heat is dissipated through the grille.
The Scorpion skeleton provides optimum rigidity and strength. The base frame and chassis are hot dip galvanised and the chassis is from the high quality brand AL-KO.
Compose your own SmartTrailer PRO
Our newest machine is standardly very complete. Select the required cleaning
pressure, water capacity and expand the SmartTrailer PRO with additional options such as an electric HP reel, a bonnet spray painted in your company colour, or a nozzle case. And if you opt for a diesel version with remote control, we provide you with our user and maintenance friendly iROM operation totally free of charge!
- Continue your work activities longer thanks to the spacious 650 litre water tank
- Work easily and environment friendly with the electrically driven HP reel (optional)
- Stable road holding thanks to unique transit in water tank
- Always the right tools within reach thanks to spacious tool boxes and integrated holders
- You can get started quickly thanks to its sophisticated thermal management. Opening the bonnet is not necessary
- Extremely rigid thanks to Scorpion skeleton and galvanised frame and chassis
- Ergonomic design
- Service and maintenance friendly
- Unblocking and cleaning of lines up to max Ø400mm
- Facade, surface, and drain cleaning and graffiti removal
- Petrol or diesel
- Electric start system
High pressure pump
- SPECK NPR25, 3 plunger high pressure pump
- Cleaning pressure up to max. 200 bar and a water capacity up to max. 60 l/min
High pressure reel
- Manually operated or electrically driven
- Robust, electrogalvanised high pressure reel
- Suitable for max. 80m ½” (ND13) sewer jetting hose
- Base frame / chassis is fully hot dip galvanised
- Scorpion skeleton, bumper and other bodywork: powder coated in RAL 7016 anthracite grey)
Standard features include i.a.
- Spacious water tank (650 litres) and fuel tank (30 litres)
- 2 spacious tool boxes
- Polyester bonnet and toolbox covers supplied in gelcoat (RAL 9010 Pure white)
- Manually operated water fi lling hose reel with 50m. 3/4’’ water hose (ND20)
- Double insulated stainless steel exhaust silencer