Romacon - Snaplock Repair Clamp
Snap Clamps provide a fast and economic repair to small damages in pipes up to DN 300. They are applied on board of ships and by plumbers for repairs above ground. The rubber partially covers the inside of the band and allows the repair of small holes caused by corrosion or frost.
The Romacon Snaplock repair Clamp is used for the permanent repair of damaged pipes above ground for water, gas and petrochemical fluids
- Pipe OD 21-111 mm 16 bar
- Pipe OD 112-229 mm 10 bar
- Pipe OD 272-329 mm 6 bar
Maximum pressure for gas pipes is 4 bar (for all pipe od's up to incl. 329 mm)
- Snap Clamps are available for pipes up to DN 300 and length 75, 150 and 225 mm.
- We will send you a price-list with all available ranges upon request.
For larger ranges we can supply double band snap clamps.
- Lugs: ductile iron GGG 40 acc. to Din 1693 or malleable iron GTW 40 acc. to Din 1692, surface sheradized with 15 microns zinc.
- Band: stainless steel acc. to AISI 304.
- Bolts: special mushroom head square neck bolts. Bolt size M10 up to 2” and M12 for larger sizes. Material acc. to class 4.6, surface galvanized with 5 microns zinc.
- Hexagon nuts: acc. to Din 934 class 5, surface galvanized with 5 microns zinc.
- Washer: acc. to Din 125a, surface galvanized with 5 microns zinc.
- Rubber (standard): wa!ed EPDM, NBR on request; acc. to ISO gas and water pipelines.