Rotary Air Separator (RAS)
- As a stand alone system in specific airflows like paper or cardboard. Possible to place it directly above a baler.
- In combination with a Nihot Windshifter to separate the light fraction from the airflow.
- To separate any light fraction from the exhaust airflow from a Windshifter and/or Drum Separator to prevent particles to enter the filter unit.
- Plastic film
- Wood chips
- RDF / SRF
- Film vacuum systems
- in secondary airflows:
- Light fractions from windshifters
- Light fractions from Drum Separators
- Light fractions from WEEE separation
- Light fractions from glass clean up
The waste materials are separated from the conveying airflow by passing it over a perforated screen.
- The clean airflow is discharged horizontally into a filter unit or returned to the main air system in close loop.
- The separated materials are vertically discharged via a rotary valve for further processing.
The Nihot Rotary Air Separators are supplied in various sizes ranging from 22.000 m3/h up to 55.000 m3/h airflow. Those type of separators process fractions from 5 up to 200 mm.