Model Type Cd–V - Rotary Kiln Furnace
Kind of waste: solid, paste-like, liquid, Amount of waste: 300 - 2.500 kg/h, Calorific value of waste: 1 - 45 MJ/kg, Density of waste: 30 - 1.500 kg/m3.
- Continuous incineration: even hazardous waste is completely
- burned by the rotation of the furnance
- Incineration without grate: absolutely sterile ashes by a complete
- burnout in the combustion chamber
- Automatic feeding: individually adapted systems
- Automatic ash discharging: into the water quench
- Rigid construction: use of standard components
- Refractory lining: resistant against wear, high heat storage, low heat emission of the furnance
- Postcombustion chamber: elimination of odour and organic matters
- Easy operability: automatical function control, optionally automatic charging systems
- Low maintenance: all important components are clearly arranged and easy of access
- Made in Germany quality: long-life cycle
Each incineration system will be adapted to the local requirements by Michaelis. The data indicated on the table are reference values. The data are calculated with a calorific value of 12.500 kJ/kg and a moisture content less than 10%. With the composition of the waste the indicated data will change.