Used in a wide range of key industrial applications. Efficiency as principle in compressor technology. About 90% of a compressor’s life cycle costs go to energy use*. A huge challenge, especially where ecological demands and global competition requires the globalisation of potential of the whole company. AERZEN is meeting this challenge with energy savings of up to 15%. Which means the investment will pay for itself after only two years, depending on the volume streams and pressures involved. That’s the Delta Hybrid.
Delta Hybrid, the groundbreaking Rotary Lobe Compressor, is the result of a synergy between the rotary lobe blower and the screw compressor technologies and offers completely new possibilities for generating positive pressure or vacuum by combining the technical advantages of both concepts.
While low pressure applications call for the Roots-Principle of isochoric compression, the screw compressor, with its internal compression, becomes the preferred choice for its energy efficiency in higher pressure ranges. The package concept is based on the well known and successful Aerzen Delta design (Delta Blower and Delta Screw) and has been systematically upgraded.
- Extraordinary energy efficiency (energy savings of up to 15%)
- Reduced life-cycle costs
- Greatly increased range of applications and pressures (control range of 25% to 100%)
- High levels of reliability, long service life
- Reduced maintenance needs
- Processed air 100% free of oil and absorption materials
- Type of Technology: Rotary Lobe Compressors
- Design: Positive Pressure , Negative Pressure
- Volume Flow: 110 to 9,000 M3/H
- Medium: Air, Neutral Gases
- Conveying / Compression: Oil-Free
- Negative Pressure: -700 Mbar
- Positive Pressure: 1,500 Mbar
Driving processes economically. From our installation to your satisfaction.
Easy handling, minimal maintenance: these are characteristics that have a direct impact on efficiency and your bottom line. A good reason why AERZEN kept them in mind when it developed the Delta Hybrid generation. The results will be convincing even for hard-nosed accountants – and will be a joy to use in day-to-day operation.
Extraordinary Energy Efficiency
- Up to 15% energy savings compared with conventional compressors
- Control range between 25% and 100%
- Reduced pressure and airflow losses
- Use of Premium Efficiency / IE3-Motoren
- Belt-driven for precise volume stream determination
Extended Pressure Ranges and Opportunities
- Application range to pressures of up to 1,500 mbar
- Application range to negative pressures of up to -700 mbar
- Outlet temperatures ranging from 160°C to 230°C
No Absorption Material to Interrupt Operation
- Reduction of noise in the discharge muffler by retouring air flow instead of absorption material
- The downstream process system won’t be contaminatedt (important eg. within food industry)
- Certified as spark extinguisher for ATEX applications
Reliability and Durability
- Patented bearing, nominal lifespan of more than 60,000 hours (at 1.000 mbar pressure difference)
- Patented motor and conveying chamber
- 100% oil-free per Class 0 (certified per ISO 8573-1)
Extending the Functional Range. For a Wide Variety of Applications.
The Delta Hybrid is used in a wide range of key industrial applications. These units are designed for the oil-free conveyance of air and neutral gases. For positive and negative pressure use in nominal widths from DN 100 to DN 300.
- Sewage treatment
- Drinking water purification
- Pneumatic conveyance of bulk materials (vacuum/pressure pneumatics)
- River and lake aeration
- and many more
- Sewage treatment
- Chemical and process technology
- Glass and paper manufacturing
- Food industry
- Environmental technology
- and many more