Rotavapor - Model R-300 - Convenient and Efficient Laboratory Rotary Evaporation System
The R-300 meets the highest expectations in convenience and versatility. Its modular design allows extension of the Rotavapor R-300 to a fully integrated system where a central interface regulates each component.
- Comfortable flask and vapor duct removal thanks to easy to use Combi-Clip
- User-friendly operation due to ergonomic electric or manual lift
- Immediate adjustment of heating temperature and rotation speed with intuitively positioned control knobs
Extendable and versatile
- Easy plug & play extension to a fully integrated system including a central interface, vacuum pump and recirculating chiller according to your needs
- Choice between 5 L high-temperature and 1 L fast-heating bath
- Wide range of beneficial accessories available: seven different glass assemblies, safety shield, lid for heating bath, automatic distillation and automatic foam detection
- Precise operation control with integrated digital display of heating temperature, rotation speed and lift position
- Traceability of all process parameters including data recording and charting with the optional Interface I-300 Pro
- Instant alert with push notification on mobile devices in case of process deviation (with Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro only)
Recommendation: Set the bath temperature to 50 °C. Applying the Δ 20° rule results in 50/30/10 °C.
Recommendation: Use standard position (25 °) for best efficiency without jeopardizing the sample.
Recommendation: Use 250 to 280 rpm for maximum turbulence at high durability.
Evaporating flask size
Recommendation: Select a flask that accommodates approximately twice the starting sample volume.
Evaporating flask thickness
Recommendation: Use 1.8 mm thick flasks (1 L) for best temperature exchange at high safety.
Ergonomic handle to conveniently change the position of the lift. Electronic and manual version available.
The patented Combi-Clip with snap lock mechanism allows connection of the evaporating flask with one hand.
Direct rotation speed control
Immediate adjustment of rotation speed with intuitively positioned control knob in case of an urgent or unexpected event.
The heating bath temperature, rotation speed and lift position are shown on the integrated heating bath display.
Control and regulate all process parameters conveniently with the optional Interface I-300 or I-300 Pro.
Seven different glass assemblies enable a wide range of applications, solvents and sample properties.