Our largest, most sophisticated grinder, the B-66 simplifies high volume grinding with exclusive features designed to maximize uptime and end product control:
- Domed slat infeed conveyor
- Gap-less infeed transition
- Patented slab ramp adjustable shear plane
- Patented concentric powerfeed lift with internal radial piston drive
- Patented replaceable mount rotor
- Biomass rotor package for producing short fiber fuels from round wood (optional)
- Hydraulic screen installation system
- Crawler tracks with highway transport dolly (optional)
- Asphalt shingle grinding package (optional)
- Patented simultaneous grind & color system (optional)
- Auxiliary hydraulic pump for changing screens with the engine disabled
Versatile Precision Grinding
The B-66 transforms a broad range of raw materials—whole trees, slabwood, railroad ties, asphalt roofing shingles, round and square bales, sorted C & D, wood chips, pallets—into engineered fiber commodities.
The results you need from your raw materials
One simple difference separates the B-66 from every other grinder in its class: the B-66 is designed not just for high production but also for 'Perfect In One Pass' finished product control. So you get the fiber size, texture, and even color that you need from your raw materials.
Your Finished Products at the Lowest Costs
No other portable grinding system matches this combination of versatility and precision grinding. And no other wood grinder beats the low operating costs of the B-66.
- Length: 41'
- Height: 13' 3'
- Width: 9' 9'
- Weight: 67,500 - 90,000 lbs.
- 700 - 950 HP diesel
- 340 gallon fuel capacity
- Microprocessor engaged HTPO clutch