Rotochopper - Model CP-118 - Wood Chip Processors
From Wood Chip Processors
The CP-118 transforms low grade tree chips into vibrant color enhanced landscape mulch, turning a liability into a profit center. We launched the CP-118 to allow arborists to capitalize on this growing market. For the average sized tree care company, the CP-118 continues to be the simplest way to grow with this strong, expanding market.
Scaled to the needs of the tree care industry, the CP-118 packages our patented grind and color system into a machine that is compact enough to be towed with a pick-up truck. In a single pass though a CP-118, wood chips become premium mulch with the particle size, texture, and color that consumers demand.
The CP-118 comes standard with an on-board colorizer and other unique features designed for processing wood chips or coarsely ground wood fiber:
- Hopper designed to be fed with a skid steer or wheel loader
- Cleated incline belt
- Slow speed agitator and anti-bridging curtain
- Floating powerfeed with adjustable down pressure
- Gravity fed mill
- High speed grinding rotor with replaceable stump grinder style impact hammers
- Single piece collection and folding discharge conveyor
- Interchangeable ball and pintle hitch
The CP-118 can be towed with a pick-up truck and sets up to grind and color in minutes. Maintenance is as simple as operation. A single operator can change screens and teeth without special tools. The grinding rotor uses teeth and pockets found on common stump grinders.
Need a grind and color solution that can process larger wood fiber sources like round wood and pallets? Check out our MP-2 compact horizontal grinder and our complete line of diesel and electric horizontal grinders.
- Length: 35' 9'
- Height: 11'
- Width: 8' 2'
- Weight: approx. 13,500 lbs.
- 115 HP diesel
- 58 gallon fuel capacity
- PT Tech micro processor
- 5 cubic yard hopper
- 18' adjustable speed in-hopper belt
- High-torque hopper agitator
- 14' diameter x 18' W powerfeed
- 18' folding conveyor (10' dump height)
- Tor-Flex axles (2)
- Electric brakes
- Ball or pintle hitch
- 20' diameter x 18 W rotor
- 2.94' rotor shaft
- Choice of tooth styles
- Shear pin protected screen installation system
- Grinding chamber direct injection manifold
- Water pump and on-board water tank (standard)
- Color pump (standard)
- Cross-belt plate magnet
- Cross-belt conveyor