- Manholes in pure not recycled PE, obtained by rotomoulding.
- High chemical resistance (waste water, aggressive grounds, chemical agents).
- Mechanical resistance to any test (no risk of cracks following to a landslide).
- The manhole does not undergo a tension, it has then a very long lifespan.
- System 100% tight. Special for water table ground.
- Available in round bottom.
- Smooth finished inside in order to ease the outflow and to prevent from sedimentation.
- Light weight, easy to handle, fast installation (no heavy machines needed on building site).
- Height starting from 500 mm adjustable to any desired height.
- Great modularity, all the combinations are possible in order to work out a perfect solution.
- Planned for pipes of Ø 110 to 630 mm, many possibilities of connections.
Great modular range.
Manholes are composed by assembling the various elements:
round bottom + elevation(s) + reduction cone.
Round bottom Advantages
- Inlets and outlets are carried out in workshops (plan required).
- Assembly of the elevation by welding (in workshops).
- Manholes are ready-to-install.
- Waterproof guarantee.