Global industry looks to John Zink Company to develop advanced, clean combustion systems that are renowned for reliable, cost-efficient operation.
Now, the experts at Zink have engineered DEEPstar, a patented, revolutionary burner designed to reduce steam consumption, reduce NOx emissions, reduce particulate emissions, and create compact flame patterns. DEEPstar is designed for a full range of industrial process furnace applications and can operate under natural, forced or induced draft without sacrificing burner performance.
DEEPstar’s breakthrough zone-controlled combustion employs a proprietary NOx-control strategy to eliminate emissions where they form.
- When firing gas, DEEPstar combines fuel staging and flue gas entrainment to reduce the formation of NOx.
- When firing oil, DEEPstar’s breakthrough design combines air-staging and flue gas entrainment with our proprietary process for fuel NOx reduction.
- DEEPstar also features HERO gun, a patented phasedatomization technology that delivers a strategically sized and distributed oil spray to the burner system to control NOx while reducing steam consumption.
- Reduced atomizing steam
- Single air-adjustment control
- Zone-controlled combustion
- HERO gun (patented)
- Improved flame stability
- Energy savings
- User-friendly operation
- Low NOx and particulate emissions
- Compact flame dimensions
- High turndown ratio