Model RRA404 - Safety Shelving Steel - Element Starting Depth 390 mm
Dimensions (H x W x D in mm): 2000 x 1030 x 390. Storage capacity (L): 144. Retention capacity (L): 72. Number of shelves: 4. Weight (kg): 45.
- In compliance with polluting liquids storage regulation (May 2nd 1998, article 10).
- For corrosive, toxic, noxious, pollutant and flammable storage.
- Allows to store products by categories and chemical families.
- Accidental leaks rapidly located.
- Retention tanks with edges prevent the cans from falling.
- Easy sight of stored products.
High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Shelving
- For Corrosive Products
- High corrosion resistance.
- 5 levels of storage.
- Acceptable load per level: 70 kg.
- High density polyethylene (HDPE) base support.
- Large warning labels in compliance with ISO 3864, 92/58/CEE, European directive and NF X08.003 norm standards.
- Removable retention tanks in PVC:
- Height: 30 mm.
- Easy removal for cleaning.
For Toxic, Noxious, Pollutant and Flammable Products Storage
- 4 levels of storage adjustable in height (step every 6,25cm).
- Acceptable load per level: 250 kg.
- Sturdy steel construction with yellow epoxy paint RAL 1004 finish.
- Removable steel retention tanks: Grey epoxy paint RAL 7035.
- Height : 50 mm.
- Available in 2 depths: 400mm or 600mm.
- Industrial absorbing mat (Ref.: JF10D).