RSBP - Fire Protection of Machine Tools
From Fire Protection
RSBP offers high quality and efficient fire protection for machining technologies in relation to the prevention of specific problems caused by cooling oil fog, flammable liquid vapors, and flammable waste created by the machining process. The RSBP fire systems can protect electric spark cutting machines, coordinate grinding machines and cutters, and other similar electric devices.
- custom made solutions for optimal effect
- wide range of system components
- modular systems to meet every requirement
- interconnection with technology control system
- automatic connection with alarm siren and alarm receiving center
- machining area
- areas at input and output of machined products
- area leading to exhaust system
- area above an electric spark cutting machine vessel.
- During machining, current cutting machines are often cooled by flammable oils that create oil fog in the working area.
- Ignition of flammable vapors can result from the heat of friction, or electric spark cutting machines.
- The resulting fire can spread from the cutting machine to the exhaust system and consequently to other areas of the plant.
Work areas of cutting machines are constantly monitored by a system of optical and temperature detectors. In case of fire, a control unit: Starts an acoustic alarm, automatically switches the appropriate equipment off, and opens the valve of the extinguishing agent bottle. Within seconds the extinguishing agent is introduced into working space of a cutting machine and extinguishes the fire.