Model RV - RVR - Drop-Through Rotary Valves
RV/RVR Rotary Valves are the ideal solution for controlled discharging and feeding of powdery or granular materials from silos, hoppers, pneumatic conveying systems, bag filter houses, or cyclones. RV Drop-Through Rotary Valves with square and RVR with circular inlet consist of a tubular cast iron or stainless steel casing, a horizontally mounted rotor with a certain number of V-shaped cross section compartments, a drive unit and a casing cover opposite the drive end.
- Feed rates: 2.2 ~ 19.5 litres per revolution (0.08 ~ 0.7 cu ft per revolution)
- Working Temperature: -40 ~ 150 °C (-40 ~ 302 °F)
- Different drives for different rotation speeds
- Various materials and treatments available depending on material handled
- Maximum differential pressure: 0.3 bar (4.4 PSI)
- Compatible with other WAMGROUP equipment thanks to WAM standard flanges
- Robust, compact design
- Easy access to all internal mechanical components
- Available as ATEX version, Zone and Explosion isolation system.