S&L DURO-LAST - Stainless Steel Baseplate
In the spirit of Smith & Loveless pump station innovation and long-lasting quality, we’ve introduced the DURO-LAST® 316/Lean Duplex Series 2100 Stainless Steel Baseplate. This exclusive option is available on all above grade and Recessed Wet Well Mounted Pump Stations. This latest feature comes backed with a 25-year warranty, offering you the highest level of protection available anywhere in the industry.
- Available as an option for any new above grade or Recessed Wet Well Mounted Pump Station.
- Baseplate material is made of 316 and/or Lean Duplex series 2100 stainless steel.
- The DURO-LAST® stainless steel baseplate will have a Pitting Resistance Equivalent Number of 24.0 or greater.
- DURO-LAST® stainless steel baseplates are glass bead blasted to remove surface contamination & provide uniform finish.
- Backed by a full 25-year warranty*, offering end users tremendous value and support.
- Eliminates baseplate painting maintenance due to corrosion over time.
- Provides even longer pump station life.
- Provides tougher protection against the corrosive agents common in sewage wet wells.
- Manufactured in the United States in Smith & Loveless’ quality-controlled manufacturing facility. Smith & Loveless pump stations are factory-tested before shipment.