Sabio - Model 2020 - Portable Zero Air Source Generator
From Zero Air Generators
The Model 2020 is a portable source for clean, dry air designed to meet a wide range of requirements for the environmental industry. From supplying air for calibration systems to purge air for permeation ovens, the small package size and weight make the Model 2020 the preferred choice for field and audit personnel as well as operating environments with limited bench space. The Model 2020 uses an internal permeation drying system for moisture removal and is coupled with filter canisters for scrubbing NO, N02, 03, S02 and H2S. Optional features such as the internal carbon monoxide (CO) oxidizer or external hydrocarbon (HC) oxidizer further the Model 2020fs clean air capabilities.
Simple straight-forward controls allow local operation from the front panel, with the option to set the purge frequency and duration for optimum performance. Additionally, the unit automatically drains moisture and pressurized air once powered down.
Remote activation is achieved using the air source control port and cable in conjunction with any Sabio calibrator This exclusive feature allows the user to start and stop the unit as needed to avoid unnecessary run times; increasing pump life and decreasing service intervals.
- Standard 10 LPM @ 20 PSIG
- Condensate/purge valving for moisture removal
- Automatic purge frequencies
- Front panel mounted pressure gauge
- Front panel mounted adjustable pressure regulator
- Front panel mounted purge switch
- Internal permeation dryer
- Media canisters for removal of NO, N02. 03, S02, H2S
- Side mounted carrying strap
- Tilt-up front handle with tilt-up front feet
- High-impact transport case
- Model 2050 HC Catalytic Oxidizer (separate portable chassis)
- Dew Point Indicator
- Standard unit: NO, N02) 03, S02) H2S
- Standard unitw/CO: NO, N02, 03, S02, H2S:
- w/Catalytic Oxidizer:
- Standard unit with: NO, N02, 03, S02, H2S:
- external HC:
- catalytic oxidizer: < .20 ppb
- Height: 6.5 in. (16.5 cm) 13.9 in.
- Width: (35.3 cm) 15.0 in.
- Depth: (38.1 cm)
- Average Weight: 23 lbs (10.4 kg)
- Standard: 98-132 VAC
- Optional: 196-264 VAC, 50/60 Hz