Sabio - Model 2500 - Permeation Oven
Sabio's Model 2500 Permeation oven is a simple, effective tool for generating precise gas concentrations for calibrating air quality analyzers, source monitors and other instruments. When combined with Sabio's Gas Dilution Calibrators, it creates a powerful and intelligent calibration system.
The Model 2500 permeation oven is a simple, effective tool for generating precise gas concentrations for calibrating air quality analyzers, source monitors and other measurement equipment. When combined with our gas dilution calibrators, it creates a powerful and intelligent calibration system.
The Model 2500 permeation oven chamber is large enough for many types and sizes of permeation tubes. A front panel mounted precision pressure regulator, reference pressure gauge, temperature controller and oven inlet give the operator easy access to the unit controls at all times. Carrier air is provided by the Model 2500’s clean air system.
- Rack Mount Kit
- Dual Permeation Oven
- Internal Carrier Air Supply
- Zero / Span Valve
Note: The permeation oven is available as an internal option for the Model 4010 Gas Dilution Calibrator.
Model 2505 Portable Permeation Oven
- The Model 2505 enjoys the same basic features as the Model 2500, but it offers a battery backup for continuous control of the permeation oven while the unit is in transit. In addition, the portable unit is housed in a smaller chassis for easy transport and handling.
Model 2505 Specification Variances
- Battery Backup: 8 hours operation when fully charged
- Approximate Size: Height 6.2 in. (15.6 cm) x Width 14.3 in. (36.4 cm) x Depth 14.4 in. (36.6 cm)
- Weight 18 lbs (8.2 kg)
Model 2505 Optional Features
- High Impact Transport Case
- Dual Permeation Oven
- Temperature controller:
- Proportional heater control
- Digital display of set point & oven temperatures
- Temperature & set point: Digital display
- Temperature sensor: RTD
- Front panel mounted: Pressure regulator, pressure guage, temperature controller and oven inlet
- Teflon Coated Oven Size: 3.09 cm inside chamber diam, 12.7 cm usable length, 123.6 cubic cm volume
- Operating Range: 2 deg. C above ambient to 65 deg. C, alternate ranges available upon request
- Unit Operating Temperature: 5 deg. C to 40 deg. C
- Warm Up: Less than 30 minutes
- Electrical: 98-132 VAC (Optional 196-264 VAC), 150 VA, 50/60 Hz
- Unit Size: 5.25” (13.3 cm) x 19” (48.3 cm) W x 15” (38.1cm) D
- Weight: 18 lbs (8.2 kg)