Thermal shock test chamber is also known as rapid temperature changing test chamber, which is used to test the material structure or composite materials, that whether it can withstand the temperature continuous changes in an instant by the extremely high temperature and very low temperature environment, in order to test the chemical changes or physical changes caused by shortest possible time with heat or cold shrink. It's applicable to objects, including metal, plastic, rubber, electronics and other materials, can be used as a basis for improvement of products as reference.
The equipment is divided into three parts: high temperature zone, low temperature zone, and test zone, (for 2-zone chamber, it's divided into three parts: high temperature zone, low temperature zone and nacelle for moving up and down with sample on it), and the test sample is completely static. Using a unique heat storage, storage structure, forced hot and cold air duct switch into the test area to complete the hot and cold temperature impact test.
- Japan imported LCD touch controller.
- Three sections: High temperature zone, low temperature zone, testing zone.
- High formula memory capacity can store 120 patterns, 9999 cycles, setting time for each pattern is 9999 Hrs 59 Mins.
- RS-485 communication interface device, capable of connectig with computer.
- 2 zone or 3 zone shocks chamber available
- For 2-zone chamber, it's divided into three parts: high temperature zone, low temperature zone, and nacelle for moving up and down with samples on it)
- Automatically alarming and shutting down device. 8 Touch screen controller
- Best after sales service: One year free parts maintenance.
- Meet international test standards.
- Customization is available & welcomed.