Salisbury - Model E114B 7,500V Class 1 14 - Insulated Rubber Gloves
Electrical High Voltage Protection up to 7,500 Volts AC / 11,250 Volts DC. The Salisbury E114B 14' long Black Rubber Gloves meet or exceeds the requirements of current ASTM D120 specifications, OSHA 29C FR 1910.269 regulations and NFPA 70E standards. Available Sizes: 8 - 12.
The Salisbury High Voltage Rubber Gloves: 14' Class 1, Black Rubber Insulating Gloves are a crucial piece of personal protective equipment for electrical workers. Gloves combine high dielectric and physical strength with flexibility and durability. The dexterity of these gloves makes working with small parts easy. Gloves are made of Type I Natural Rubber.
- Individually tested to meet ANSI / ASTM D120 Standard and NFPA 70E for use around Electrical Hazards and Arc Flash protection.
- Natural rubber construction offers the required dielectric properties combined with flexibility, strength and durability.
- The contoured shape reduces hand fatigue.
- Proof Test Voltage AC Volts: 10,000
- Max use voltage AC / DC: 7,500 / 11,250
The Rubber Insulating Gloves offer superior dielectric properties, increased durability, flexibility, comfort and physical strength. Their contoured shape helps reduce hand fatigue, minimize chaffing and includes a rolled cuff for easy operation. The Class 1 gloves are available in a 14” length and in a black color to provide high voltage protection up to 7,500 Volts AC / 11,250 Volts DC. The Gloves meet or exceed the requirements of current ASTM D120 specifications, OSHA 29C FR 1910.269 regulations and NFPA 70E standards.
- Utility Lineman
- Telecommunications technicians
- Maintenance Technicians working in Amusement Parks, Hospitals, Water Plants, Manufacturing Plants, Office Building and Schools
- Maintenance & Electrical Supervisors
- Machine Operators, Maintenance Millwrights & Mechanics
- HVAC Technicians
- Transportation – primarily rail
- Elevator installers and repairers
- Field Service Technicians
- Automotive Technicians
ASTM F496 Standard Specification for In-Service Care of Insulating Gloves and Sleeves states that protector gloves shall be worn over rubber insulating gloves to prevent mechanical damage. The Salisbury Glove Protectors (sold separately) are manufactured in accordance with the ASTM standard and are designed specifically for the Rubber Insulating Gloves.
Rubber gloves are tested and date stamped before they leave the factory. Once in use, gloves should be inspected daily and should be retested by a laboratory every 6 months and Every 9 months for telecommunication contractors.