Sani-Tizer - Model ULV - Mister/Sprayer
The first ULV sprayer specifically designed to apply antibacterial, deodorizing and mold abatement solutions. The Sani-Tizer can be adjusted to apply either an ULV aerosol or a residual spray that wets all surfaces. For professional and personal use.
Sani-Tizer ULV Mister/Sprayer
- Rugged poly and brass construction makes it tough and durable
- Sani-Tizer comes with a one year limited warranty
- Solid brass metering valve for precise outputs and particle sizes
- Low profile tank virtually eliminates machine tipping
- Droplet sizes can be regulated for both ULV and residual sprays
- Easy to operate and maintain
Ideal for sanitizing and deodorizing public spaces where the rapid spread of viruses is a constant threat. Use to spray disinfectants and deodorizers in hospital rooms, class rooms, locker rooms, public bathrooms, buses, cabs, waiting rooms, hotel/motel rooms and more.
Use the Sani-Tizer to apply mold and mildew abatement solutions. The small size and lightweight of the Sani-Tizer make it an ideal tool for use in the closed spaces where mold and mildew often flourishes. Use to treat ductwork, crawlspaces, basements, attics, garages, closets, storage containers and more.
- Input Power US: 110/120 volt AC, 6.5 amps, 50/60 Hz.
- Adjustable flow rates: 0 - 4.5 gal/hr (0-17 L/hr)
- Particle size: 5 - 50 microns (MMD)
- Formulation tank: 1 gallon (3.8 liters)
- Machine size: 12'L x 12'W x 14'H (30.5cm x 30.5cm x 35.6cm)
- Machine Weight (empty): 6.6 lbs (3 kg)