SAVORTEX EcoCurve - Model 550A Eco - Hand Dryer
From Hand Dryers
The new EcoCurve™ 550A high speed hand dryer consumes just 550W, using a patented energy recovery and curved air delivery technology. The revolutionary dryer is self cleaning, incorporates the latest digital brushless motor technology with a lifespan of 20,000 operational hours, producing a low cost and carbon footprint per dry.
EcoCurve hand drying technology explained
As shown in the diagram, SAVORTEX uses its award-winning patented curved air and heat recovery technique to generate and sustain warm air used for drying. Cold air is drawn in through the air channel adaptor, and then compressed to 39°C, after which the heated air is accelerated out at 30.6 litres per second, delivering air straight to your palms. This technique avoids wasting air and splash back.
Super Fast Drying Time:
The unique EcoCurve delivery system ensures that warm air is accelerated out of the dryer at maximum speed, resulting in super fast drying times.
Low Sound Digital Brushless Motor:
Our engineers have used the latest sound deadening techniques and developed a low sound and compact digital brushless motor. Tested to 1 million hand drying cycles, unlike brushed motors which use carbon brushes that create dust & pollutants, this more sustainable motor rotates using electrical switches at an efficient 20,000 times per minute. Consequently, this delivers 10x more life than a brushed motor.
Slimline & Easy Installation:
The EcoCurve protrudes only 144mm from the wall, allowing for recessed and space saving installations. Just plug and leave on any surface in only 10 minutes. (Subject to the new wall stand-off used)
SAVORTEX uses the latest antimicrobial additive which protects against degradation and bacteria.
- Isolate the mains before commencing installation.
- Securely fix the mounting bracket to the wall at the desired location. Hand dryer should be mounted vertically on solid substrate walls.
- Correctly wire the power cable to the electrical connector in accordance with the current edition of the IEE wiring regulations (BS 7671: Requirements for Electrical Installations).
- Replace all electrical connector covers and insulation. Our dryers use first fix principles to minimize installation times.
- When required, align the main unit over the mounting bracket ensuring the top two hooks are secure.
- Align with the corresponding openings in the rear. The main unit should be held flush with the wall.
- Lower the unit slowly down to engage with the hooks and with the electrical connector until the lower face is flush with the bottom edge of the bracket.
- Fix the unit to the bracket with the two anti-tamper screws. Reconnect the power. The unit will self-isolate upon removal of the main unit from the mounting bracket.
- Intelligent Non-contact infrared hand detection sensors with 1 second over run when hands are removed
- Intelligent data monitoring per dry feature
- Intelligent self-cleaning air channel adaptor
- Operating Sound: From 87dB (Standard sound measurement procedure used on production line)
- Operating Temp: 0°– 39°C
- Heater type: None
- Energy cost per dry: £0.00013p
- Operating airflow: up to 30.6 l/s
- Operating security lock-out period: 30 seconds
Distance between finished floor level and air outlet
- Gentlemen: 1080mm
- Ladies: 980mm
- Children & Wheelchairs: 850mm
- Mains Voltage: 230 – 240 V AC, single phase 50 Hz
- Power: Absorbed – 450W-550W (+10% -10%)
- Power: Standby – below 1W
- Motor Type: Digital Brushless Motor DC, Anti Particulate / Ozone emissive
- Motor Speed: Energy efficient 20,000 rpm
- EMC: Complies with the Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive
- IP24 compliant
- eCurve 450A
- eCurve 550A
- eCurve 550B (Branding option)
- eCurve 550D (Data link option)
- Height: 370 mm
- Width: 250 mm
- Depth: 134 mm
- Front Cover: ABS
- Inner Chassis: ABS
- Manifold Front/Back/Nozzle: ABS
- Back Plate: Steel
- Antimicrobial additive for protection against degradation and bacteria
- Colour finish: white
- Net weight: 4.6kg
- Packaged weight: 6.9kg