From Wireless Anemometer
Scarlet WindPro is a stand-alone system that helps users get real time site wind information, anywhere, from any smart device by simply logging into Scarlet web portal. The novel Smart Wind Monitoring System perfectly solves the spatial limitation that has long troubled users from large-scale constructions, marine ports and offshore sites.
24/7 PC, Laptop, Mobile Access.
Show All Sites Data in 1 Browser.
Multiple Users Remote Monitoring.
Auto Data Logging + Unlimited Storage.
Display Graphs with Selectable Intervals.
Download Report to Justify Downtime.
Configurable Wind Alarm Set Points.
4-20mA Industrial Data Outputs.
Multiple Relays for Devices Integration.
- Synchronized data on monitor display and web portal
- Long range transmission distance. Up to 500 m (410XB up to 1300 m)
- Extremely easy mounting with magnetic & self-leveling mounting
- 4 years sensor battery life.
- Integrated alarm & pre-alarm warning lights
- Built-in audible alarm
- 3 programmable alarm relay outputs
- Backlighted graphic LCD with large digits
The Scarlet Wind Pro cloud-based web hub supports unlimited data storage of 24/7 wind conditions and auto report generation. Multiple users can acquire synchronized live wind data from individual smart device at the same time regardless where they are through this smart system.
By using Scarlet Wind Pro , users are no more restricted to monitor wind on site in person but can freely observe wind either from PC, laptops, smartphones or tablets in remote distance. It helps you to deliver the best operation strategy for your project. Scarlet Wind Pro is the optimal savior to users who wants to manage worksite smartly, reduce costly accidents and risks in team.
• Historical Data Analysis
• 24/7 Online Wind Monitoring
• Manage Worksites Smartly and Safely
• Automatically Data Logging by User Default
• Cloud-based Platform with Unlimited Data Storage
• Applies state-of-art proven radio frequency wireless technology and WIFI
- 24/7 Online Wind Monitoring
- Historical Data Analysis
- Cloud-based Platform with Unlimited Data Storage
- Manage Worksites Smartly and Safely
- Automatically Data Logging by User Default
- Wind Speed Measurement Range: 0.1...50 m/s
- Wind Speed Accuracy: +/- 3 %
- Wind Speed Resolution: 0.1 m/s
- Units of Measurement: m/s, km/h, knots, mph
- Temperature Operating Range: -30....+60 °C
- Operating voltage: 12...24 V DC
- Power consumption: 300 mA (max.)
- Operating Frequency: 868 MHz
- Sound signal (integrated): 85 dB
- Measuring rate: every 2 sec
- Wi-Fi Frequency range: 2.4 GHz ~ 2.5 GHz
- Wi-Fi Module: ESP-WRO OM-02, 802.11 b/g/n
- WiFi Output power: Min 13dbm,Max 15dbm
- Antenna input (receiver): 50 ohm, SMA connector
- Operating range:
- with standard range sensor: up to 500 m
- with extended range sensor: up to 1300 m
- with connected Yagi antenna: 3 - 5 x nominal range
- Material casing: PC (Polycarbonate)
- Dimensions - Receiver: 130 × 80 × 36 mm
- Weight: 320 g
- Chemical Plant
- Office Tower