Van Essen Mini-Diver - Pressure transducer with integrated logger
Its compact dimensions (Ø22 mm, length 90 mm) mean that the Mini-Diver will fit into virtually any monitoring well.
The Mini-Diver is available in four ranges for monitoring the following depths:
- 0 - 33 ft (0 - 10 m)
- 0 - 66 ft (0 - 20 m)
- 0 - 164 ft (0 - 50 m)
- 0 - 328 ft (0 - 100 m)
In addition to internal data storage, the Mini-Diver can be connected to an external data logger, such as the DataLogIC 3000, or data telemetry systems with the Diver-DCX SDI-12 output adapter, allowing the Diver to be used for real-time data monitoring applications.
Manual data download in the field from a Diver’s internal storage can be done by utilizing the optional USB Interface Cable and connecting the diver directly to a desktop or laptop PC.
- Watershed, drainage basin and recharge areas
- Stream gauging, lake levels and reservoirs
- Harbour and tidal fl uctuation monitoring
- Wetlands and stormwater run-off monitoring
- Long term water level monitoring
- All intensive monitoring of groundwater levels
- Groundwater monitoring projects
- Groundwater monitoring network automation
- Discharge and fl ood
- Aquifer storage and recovery